1.10.2012

Bed Rest: Days 11 and 12

Well, yesterday was day 11.....and was VERY uneventful...WAHOO!  Perinatology came over and 'practiced' on me....and I don't care.  I LOVE seeing the girls.  They are so cute.  Everything looked really great.  They do contraction and baby monitoring 2 times a day and it all looked great too.  I really didn't have a ton of irritability yesterday either.  My mom's nurse friend told my mom, "Uh oh, the calm before the storm!"  AHHHH!  That freaked me out.  I worked on my second hat, and it's close to being done.  My only problem: I can't remember how my friend Carrie finished the first one.  HAHA!  I think I was still hazy when Carrie and Lindsey were here visiting.  I'd love to finish this one today and get started on the 3rd one. 

I miss them so much!
Today I have no plans.  They monitored me already today.  I had 1 contraction the whole 40 minutes they were monitoring me and Airalyn and Brecklin looked awesome.  Camli was RIGHT in my ribs and it was hard to pick her heartbeat up.  We could hear it, but it wasn't really registering on the monitor.  My nurse just counted the heart rate, and Camli seemed fine.  It freaked me out a little at first.  I am planning to have another quiet, relaxing day.  If anything else happens, I'll add more later.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Quiet is good!

Aunt Judy said...

I hope you can stay quiet through January at least!