1.13.2012

Bed Rest: Day 15

MMFP
 The good thing about today: I got to see some family and a good friend.  My MIL taught me how to tie fleece blankets and I started a new hat.  It was fun to chat with her, my nephew and my SIL, Becky.  Thanks guys for the visit.

My friend Lacey came up and chatted for a while.  It was fun to see her too.  She makes me laugh and relieves some of my stress at the same time.  Good for her!  HAHA!  I got a picture on my phone of some DARLING onesies she decorated.....they are all pink and one has A, one has B and the other C on it.  Then they have matching hair bows to go with them.  Soooo cute!  Thanks Lacey!

Dr. Deschamps came in an talked to me about doing another FFN test tomorrow.  If I have about a week of quiet days and then THAT test tomorrow is negative again, they MAY send me home.  We'll see how it goes.  I did have tons of irritability today and some good, strong contractions, so my nurse gave me some Procardia.  It stopped them again.  I asked Deschamps if I kept going like this, needing Procardia, and it holding me off, would they REALLY let me go all the way to 35 weeks?!  She said they would.  I can't wrap my mind around that right now.  It freaks me out.  They have told me, however, there will come that day that even the Procardia won't stop them, and that will be the day we C-section probably.  Guess that's all for tonight.  Here are some crafts I've been working on:
Tying my first fleece blanket.

The second hat done.

1 comment:

jami v. said...

oh miss natalie! my mom has been keeping me updated and you and your little ones are in our prayers. we pray for as many days in your belly as possible!!
thinking about you ...
xoxo
your cousin jami :)