1.12.2012

Bed Rest: Day 14

25.6 weeks.......YEA for 26 weeks tomorrow!
 Dan came last evening and stayed over night with me.  I was happy, because then he was here for our MFM ultrasound.  They saw me today for the triplets first Bio-Physical Profile.  They check the babies tones, movement and watch for them to breathe on their own.  The babies are also given an Apgar Score while they are in there.  If they are 8-10, they feel it byes them another week, at least.  All three looked spectacular!  We saw them all breathe on their own, they were moving like crazy and their heartbeats were right where they should be.  We are so blessed to have 3 great looking girls.

Dr. Andrus, our High Risk Doc, chatted with us for a bit and mentioned he was surprised I was still pregnant. HAHA!  What was I supposed to think or say?  Kind a freaked me out.I'm trying to hold on until at least 28 weeks.

After the Profile and chatting with Andrus, our ultrasound technician...also a labor and delivery nurse, took us over to see the Resusitation room....where the babies go immediately after coming out.  They already have 3 beds ready to go in there for us.  It's crazy to think how many people know about our situation and how many things are already set up. 

Jae got to come visit today.  We went straight from MFM down to the cafeteria and met my mom, Jaeli and my brother Michael.  She was so sweet and cuddly today.  I held her on my lap in the wheelchair quite a bit.  By the end of our visit I hurt pretty bad, but it is subsiding.  It was worth seeing my little one and being able to snuggle a bit.

I just want to thank everyone that has come to visit.  Also, a special thanks to my family....my mom, brothers, SILS and the whole Zundel clan.  You guys have been so great to help and have been a wonderful support to us!  We love you all so much!
MMFP (Missing My Family Picture)  for Today

1 comment:

Aunt Judy said...

I am so happy you are still pregnant and the girls are growing. Keep hanging onto those babies. I am sure it is so hard to be away from your home! Eat some extra healthy yummies and play because you are going to be a very hard working Mom soon enough.