11.16.2011

Love My Discomforts

A Few Things to Complain About:

Choosing Names:
Dan and I haven't had a lot of time to discuss names yet, he's trying to finish up a semester of school, but my wheels have been turnin'!  When we found out they were all girls, I thought A, B and C names would be a cute way to go.  Do you think that's lame?  Vote on my poll to let me know.  Here are some I was thinking about:
Aislin, Addison, Adelaide
Brecklynn
Caddison, Cambren, Cacelynn

Pressure:
Pressure down below my friends.......when I sit too long, when I stand too long, when I do too much, etc.  EVERYTHING triggers this.  Yesterday I really noticed it becauseI went to Logan to see my Grandparents then stood around at YW all night.  A hot tub helped that, but dang.  I'm worried about bed rest coming soon.

Lower Back:
Along with the pressure, my lower back is ALREADY killing me.  At 17 1/2 weeks, everything is happening soooo quickly...well compared to when I was pregnant with Jaeli.  Triplets I guess change things.  Hope I can still walk in a week.

Sore Abdomen:
Well, with the  pressure and lower back pain, my abdomen is KILLING ME!  I know it's the stretching, but DANG GINA!  I am getting bigger and bigger. 

7 comments:

Jewls said...

Love it! You are so lucky they're all girls, girl names are much easier (at least it seems so to me...maybe the opposite of what you have is always easier!)

Oh, and I like Avery, Brielle, and Catelyn! :) I'm going to start coming up with all the ABC names I can think of...SO FUN!! :)

nevadavans said...

Dang Gina!! I miss you! I love your expressions! I think whatever you do with the names will be awesome - you named Jaeli well!!! I think the ABC is cute!

Here are some random names:
Amelia, Ainsley, Amy (I really like Amy - oh, I guess that's why I named my daughter Amy)

Breanna, Bella, but I really like Brecklynn

Cadance, Camilla, or Cambrie

Love you and miss you - great belly thoughts coming your way!

P.S. and by the way - You are awesome - you go girl!

Trisha said...

Where's the belly picture? :)

Lindsey T said...

I love Adelaide, that's super cute! I love Beatrix or Beatrice, and I've always liked Claire. You'll do a good job though whatever names you choose!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

I love the ABC idea! Adelaide is one of our girl names we picked out years ago...hopefully we'll get a chance to use it! I like Avery and Brielle too. I had the cutest Brielle a few years ago. You're a trooper!

TP said...

I think the abc idea is quite clever. Hope things go well!

pharmgirl75 said...

I love the ABC idea! It gives them something in common, but they will each have a unique name.