11.12.2011

Pink and Purple and ? OH MY!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, 11.11.11, was our 2nd appointment with Perinatology.  They did a VERY detailed ultrasound of EVERY baby.  To our surprise, they are ALL girls!!!  What happened to my one boy in there?  Last time, if you recall, they said one was a boy for sure....hmmm.  I am still trying to hold our for our next appointment in 3 weeks when they look at gender again.  Maybe they were wrong?!  HAHA!  I was depressed, disappointed and emotional about it, but Dan handled it a lot better.  He was fine with being surrounded by 5 girls (that includes me). 

The GREAT thing about the appointment was getting to see our small, 6oz, babies move and just be cute.  EVERY ONE of them is perfect....from the spine to their stomach and their toes to their upper lips.  They are beautiful already.  They all way 6 oz. and are measuring RIGHT on!  I'll have Dan scan the most recent ultrasound pics in.  They're pretty cool. 

Random updates:
* I've been feeling the babies move a lot now.  It's crazy in there already.  They are all kicking each other already, and it's just going to get worse room wise for them. 
* Our High Risk Doc mentioned they would only let me go to 35 weeks........IF I make it that long.  He, and I, tend to think I won't.  I hope I even make it to 32 weeks.  28 keeps popping into my head....AHHHH! 

Baby A: I'M A GIRL!!!
Baby A: Hangin' Out
Baby B: I'M A GIRL!!

  Huh, Baby C didn't make the pictures for some reason.....I'll see if I can get Dan to fix it...if not, they all look about the same. :)  I'M A GIRL signs and all.
* My mom has a friend she works with that is willing to sell us 2 more cribs for half the price or even lower than that....SCORE.  AND I found 12 piece crib sets, girly of course, for $25 a piece at a Consignment store.  I'm picking those up today. What other color could I do besides pink and purple for the girls?  What do you think about a black and white paisley with like lime green in there?  I want them to all have their OWN color if that makes sense.
* I have been off Home IVs for what, almost 3 weeks now?!  SCORE  I am so happy my sickness is mostly gone so early in this pregnancy.

4 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Nat, I'm so glad that the babies are all healthy and well! And 3 more girls!! It'll be great! You could do yellow, peach, or even just two different shades of pink, pale and dark?! I don't know, pink has never been on my radar!!

Julie Wood said...

Natalie,
I am so happy that the girls are all doing good! You could do the black & white paisley with a different color for each girl!
Glad you are feeling better also!
Love ya,
Julie

pharmgirl75 said...

I think lime green would be really cute with the pink and the purple

Judy said...

Lillie and I are skipping the color dilemna and are going to give our name suggestions. This is very fun to consider so we may keep coming up with more names. How about Chloe, Clair, and Crystal or Zoe, Zina, and Ziera (would go great with Zundel), or
Isabelle, Nicole, and Rachel, or Betsy, Lucy, and Casey. We are so excited.