3.02.2010

What's in Your Fridge?

Jaeli is in mine!!! Lately, Jaeli is LOVING being so independent, for example: pulling herself up to ANYTHING! I came home from the grocery store and started putting things away. She wanted to see what I had put in the fridge. I can't tell you how much I ADORE her thighs!!!!!
Here she is, already browsing for snacks. My girl in THAT way, for sure! Also, just some fun with mom. I LOVE BEING A STAY-AT-HOME MOM!!!!! I get to see and capture all of these fun moments.She has learned that she can slowly pull herself up my leg to be held. This melts my heart! I feel needed and loved. I love my little 'Pea'.

2 comments:

Jewls said...

That's what I do all day...too bad what's in the fridge never changes...lol!

Scott and Krista said...

Hey, we're not sure, but we think someone has placed some code on your blog that you probably don't want. Each time we come to the site it redirects us to some advertised site and doesn't let us back. This may be a xss attack that has placed javascript code on your site that automatically redirects anyone coming to your blog. I looked around your site and found a really likely candidate. There is a hidden iframe in your page that includes javascript that would redirect. If I could do something about it from here I would, but you will probably have to go in and delete it yourself. If others are having problems looking at your blog tell them to disable the javascript in their browser and they will be able to stay on your site. Let me know if you need any help.