3.01.2010

'Make a Complaint Monday'

I don't have a complaint today. After talking with some friends, the reality of opening my own Preschool has really hit me, kind of a slap across the face. This is what is preoccupying my mind. I'd like to have it open and running by the Fall, but oh my so much to do. PLEASE, PLEASE leave your ideas or hints here for opening, starting and running your own business-things I've got to get or do before I can open it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, let me know if you have a child that is 3-5 years old that you would like to have go to Preschool, not necessarily mine, but you get the idea. I'm trying to feel around for how Preschools are used or are in demand lately.

Finally, check out my Teaching Blog: www.tantalizingteachingtidbits.blogspot.com
to get some great painting ideas and others for you and your children. Remember, tomorrow, there will be a Tuesday Tidbit posted. :)

4 comments:

Jewls said...

That is an awesome goal Nat! Move closer and I will totally send our kids to preschool with Aunt Nat when they're older!

Sorry, I'm not good for advice!

Unknown said...

I have one!!! I think I counted 6 kids in her primary class that are that age. There are more that are a year younger also (she'll be one of the oldest in her school year). Good luck and keep us posted!

Lindsey T said...

I wish you lived by me, then I'd send my boys to your school! I don't know what it takes to start a preschool, but I know you'll be great!! You should call my mom, she might have some tips.

Unknown said...

I have been really wanting to send Kwynn to Preschool! But just can't find one and I can really afford. I want her to have more interaction with kids and to learn! That is what I would want in a preschool. Just teaching my kids in a fun and good environment. Wish I could send them to you!