2.04.2010

To Grandmother's House We Go......

Jaeli has so much fun with Grandma Leishman. She just giggles and giggles. THEN, she saw the camera and had to come check it out. Isn't she adorable?! I am disappointed however..........I don't know why I turned the camera that way. Oh well, you can still tell how much fun she has. You can also tell how much she adores being LOUD! Wonder who she got that from.... :) Watch at the very end and you will see the famous 'Jaeli Scowl'...............just like Daddy's! Love you hunna!

Finally, HAPPY 9 MONTHS TODAY 'PEA'!!!!!

2 comments:

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Oh, and Betty, when you post comments on the Blog, you don't have to use Anonymous. You can click on Name/URL instead and type in YOUR name. That way it won't say Anonymous anymore, UNLESS you want it to. :)

B/L Clark said...

Oh my heck that video is so cute! She loves her Grandma! And the scowl at the end was hilarious. How dare you let me fall over Mom! So funny!