2.07.2010

The Change

While surfing through a TON of awesome Blogs out there, I decided a change needed to be made. My Blog didn't have much of a purpose. I needed something....................(my AH HA moment)
something that would maybe HELP other moms (or dads, gradparents, aunts & uncles etc.) out there staying at home to raise their family. Through my NEW and IMPROVED Blog, I want to post about my Adventures (good or bad), staying at home, ATTEMPTING to raise, so far, our one, glorious daughter, Jaeli. ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

B/L Clark said...

Does this mean no more make a complaint Monday?

Lindsey T said...

I can't wait!! It will be great!

Jewls said...

I LOVE it Nat!! How fun!!

Unknown said...

Great idea! Mine is more of a journal than anything, but it's great to have a purpose! I can't wait!

Tyler said...

i know that our "grad"parents will learn a lot