1.30.2010

Tech Support!

Tonight, I am writing this post ESPECIALLY for my AUNT BETTY!!!! It was good to chat with you tonight. By the way, I don't know why you're stressing about the way your house looks OVER a week before the PARTY. It always looks nice. Don't stress!!! Really, I'm just there for the food, we know that. Anyhow, I found out how you can comment on my posts even if you DON'T have a Google Account.

1. First, click on 'COMMENTS' at the bottom of MY Post.
2. Then, write your Comment in the BOX.
3. BELOW the box you'll have to type in the weird looking word, called WORD VERIFICATION.
4. Next, there will be a BUBBLE you HAVE to click on that says ANONYMOUS. This way it will allow you to comment WITHOUT having to have a Google Account.
5. FINALLY, click POST COMMENT.

If you have any other questions, call. And don't forget to comment on THIS COMING MONDAY'S "Make a Complaint Monday"!

Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

lol...I love your make a complaint monday Nat. It makes me laugh. I love my class....but man sometimes Kindergarten wipes me out and I am so ready for a new grade!!