11.11.2009

Shouldn't have Vented


Today is kind of a bummer day. I feel sad, depressed, alone and overwhelmed. Has anyone ever felt this way....really for no good reason? I mean it doesn't help that Dan had to leave again tonight for California. I am not a fan of Cali anymore.

Moving on to my next item of frustration.....what is with people and their driving lately? Well, mostly tonight while taking Dan to the airport and previous nights as well. Brights are on EVERYWHERE!!!!! Really, people, you need your brights on the freeway where a million and one OTHER people are driving with their lights? UGH!!!! I can't see because of you, and maybe because I need to wash my car (especially the inside of my windshield).

Another item to top my pet peeve list.....people at ANY store that park their carts in front of you or block an aisle with NO intention of moving it until you make a big deal, clear your throat or say excuse me very LOUDLY! Look around everyone! It's not all about you!

Thanks for reading and letting me vent. I won't do this all the time, I promise! :)

3 comments:

Little Barney Family said...

Oh wow, this is totally how I feel. And i totally know the "no good reason" feeling as well. Don't worry Nat, you're not alone!!!

Jenn Erickson said...

I'm from "Cali" but welcome you warmly to SITS just the same! So sorry to hear that things are rough at the moment. I was in the same place last week. That's one of the great things about this blog community. We've all "been there" and are happy to lend an ear, a shoulder, a laugh or whatever a fellow SITSta needs. Hope tomorrow brings little stress and lots of smiles your way. Warm regards, Jenn @ rookno17.blogspot.com

Jewls said...

I hate when people use their brights like that, so stinkin' annoying!