8.25.2012

We Are So Blessed!

Great Grandpa with Airalyn
 On Sunday, August 19, Dan blessed our trio of Princesses.  It was a WONDERFUL day and the blessings were perfect.  Afterwards, a member of the Bishopric got up and said, "Someone, get that man a drink of water!"  HAHA!  It was funny.  We had so many that came and supported us.  THANK YOU AND WE LOVE YOU!
Great Grandma Roma with Airalyn Roma, Grandma Barbara with Brecklin Barbara and Grandma Karen with Camli Karen

With me added in. :)

Daddy and his angels

Us

The fam :)

Great Grandpa with the trio

Dan and my Grandpa.....this picture is very special to me

Airalyn Roma

Brecklin Barbara

Camli Karen

Grandpa Zundel hangin' out
 The rest of the pictures are just a few shots of what US girls have been up to :
Whew!  40 toes painted!

My precious trio (L-R): Camli, Airalyn and Brecklin

With big sissy

Brecklin in the bouncer

Airalyn hangin' outside

Ready for a walk to the Mav...I LOVE Airalyn's face here!

Beautiful eyes

Brecklin looking a tad bit concerned

Camli asleep waiting for her turn in the bathtub

And our baby food cupboard. :)  HOLY SMOKES!

5 comments:

The Hunts said...

Oh my goodness I just love these precious pictures of them all snuggled together! Those are some of the best moments in the world! And good grief you were blessed with such beautiful girls! You are in trouble lady!

TP said...

The blessing pictures are adorable! Congrats on your gorgeous family!

Aunt Judy said...

I love all these pictures! Thanks for sharing them on your blog. Those Grandma's are lucky. Your girls are so pretty.

Lindsey T said...

You seriously have the cutest family ever! I love all the blessing pictures, what a special day! I bet he did need some water after that! I need to come up again to hang out those girls are getting so big!!!

Kristin said...

What fun pictures! I loved how you gave your triplets middle names after their grandams. Melia's middle name is Carol after my Grandma Gregory. And holy heck that is a lot of baby food! With my youngest I made my own baby food and it saved me a ton of money and it was only a tiny bit more work. I kicked myself for not doing it with all my children. You might want to look into it. But I certainly didn't have triplets so paying the extra might be worth it because you're already so busy with the babies :)