8.27.2012

Our Beautiful 'Princess Pea'

 I CAN'T believe my little one is 3 years old!  Holy cow!  SERIOUSLY!!!!  Where does the time go?  We have spectacular people that donate clothes to us, ones their children have grown out of, and this dress is from the latest clothes.  Isn't it adorable?  Daddy was getting her to pose in her new dress. 
 She has been worried about who she's going to marry lately.  HAHA!  Jaeli really wants to marry her cousin Max, but I told her she can't.  She gets very upset and doesn't understand why.  Yesterday we had this conversation, and then she said, "Well, then WHO am I going to marry mom?"  She makes me laugh!!!  Ah the things my 3 year old is concerned with.
In a week, she starts preschool, dance and tumbling.  She is ecstatic....I'm.....well, I am, but sad at the same time.  We love our 'Princess Pea'!!! :)

No comments: