4.07.2012

"I NOT Lergic!"

We found out months ago that Jaeli is allergic to cat dander and egg whites.  She knows this, and she makes sure EVERYONE else knows it too.  One day while playing at Grandma Zundel's, Jaeli was given some breakfast.  Eggs were on that plate and she said, "Grandma I lergic to eggs!"  Grandma Zundel had just forgotten, but Jaeli kindly reminded her. 

Tonight, while dying Easter eggs with 'Pea', the decision was made in her mind that we were going to eat the eggs.  They were even more enticing with the color and sparkles on them.  I reminded her she is allergic to eggs, to which her response was, "No I not.  I not lergic!"  HAHA!  She REALLY wants to eat those. 
Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Zundel's House

Sweet Easter Girl

Getting ready to dye Easter eggs

Mommy and Jaeli....pardon my tiredness

Jaeli with Camli

SOOOO excited!

She was trying SO hard not to touch while they dried.

Checking to see if they were dark enough

"They looking good mama!"

Daddy putting glitter on Jaeli's arm instead of the eggs

YeA!

No comments: