3.03.2012

33 Week Picture Dump

 Brecklin with Grandma Leishman
 Airalyn with Grandma Zundel
 I ADORE Airalyn's face here.
 Brecklin falling asleep.
 Now wide awake with her paci.
 Camli eating her blanket.  :)
 Mommy with Airalyn and Brecklin...waiting for Camli to join us.
 Airalyn having a moment.
 Holding all 3 babies at once....there's a first time for everything.
 Talking to my girls.
 All snuggled
 Camli cuddling with Airalyn....she loved it...Airalyn, not so much.
 2 nurses to switch babies from mom to dad.
 Proud Daddy with 3 of his girls.
 Daddy deciding he needed a nap too.
We just needed Jaeli there sitting on Daddy's knee. 

4 comments:

Aunt Judy said...

We love seeing the pictures but I am sure hoping I can actually see the babies when I am in Utah this coming week. They are looking so cute!

Jewls said...

Sooooo cute! I can't wait until you can bring them home so we can come snuggle them...

...I really need to get workin' on some blankets! Ahhh!

TP said...

They are adorable! I love looking at all your pics.

Momma Monkey said...

I love the pictures of you guys holding all three...looks like an arm full! Absolutely adorable!