12.05.2011

20 Weeks

Friday, December 2, we had another visit with our High Risk team.  Our goal:  To cement the genders and do a cervix check. 

Genders: ALL GIRLS! (For sure this time.)  All of them are PERFECT.  Baby A is 11 oz, Baby B is 10 and Baby C is 12.  They are already fighting for space.
Cervix:  Still closed and the right length.  It does open a little when they press on my belly, but that's normal.  Soooo, no bed rest yet.

We also took a tour of the NICU.  I thought it would help me....it didn't.  Just the beeping of the machines freaked me out.  Supposedly we'll get used to it.  Everyone was very kind and said hi.  They were excited we would be there shortly with our 3 girls.

I am miserable.  Every day, every minute.  I know it gets old to complain, but oh GINA!!!!  Lower back, my EVER growing abdomen....seriously every day, horrible heartburn, RLS (on a much higher level than I've ever had), etc.  Nothing seems to help.  Please pray for us that we can make it to AT LEAST 30 weeks....I'd love 32.  I want them to be as healthy as they can be.

2 comments:

Little Barney Family said...

Seriously, for having 3 in there you look TINY!! I was expecting much more!! And you can complain all you want! I complained with just one, so you can triple your complaining!! But I'll keep praying that you make it to 32 weeks!!

Aunt Judy said...

Try a pregnancy girdle to help you support all those babies and your back. This is so exciting and amazing! You are definitely in our prayers.