10.28.2011

Adios, I WON'T Miss You!

Yesterday, Oct. 28, I had a Dr.s Appointment.  Last Saturday, my IV infiltrated in my arm again, so my mom just took it out.  I was sick of THAT happening, so I told myself I would try to go this WHOLE week without an IV and fluids.  I DID IT...and felt halfway decent. 

When we met, my Dr. and I decided if I felt ok, like I have been, to just discontinue the IVs, and if needed, we would go back on them.  All my labs and everything looked good, no sign of dehydration, so YEA!  I think I'm over the REALLY HORRIBLE sickness.  This time it was a lot sooner than with Jaeli, and I'm soooo GRATEFUL for that.

Lately, depending on how long I walk, I start to cramp and get really bad lower back pain.  I talked with her about this too, and she said, "It shouldn't be causing any problems, but you need to listen to your body.  If it hurts, stop.  You're technically 15 weeks, but in triplet land, 20....because you deliver early."  I didn't think about that.  She felt my uterus and said it felt like a triplet uterus..HAHA!  Huge I guess.  I'm not REALLY showing yet, but I feel a tightness in some of my pants...it'll be here soon.  Then I'll be rolling, not walking.

During the ultrasound, she zoomed in on one of the babes and said, "This one's looking rather girly!"  YEA!  So, we THINK one of each so far.  On November 11, we'll know more.  We meet with the Perinatologist again.

1 comment:

Lindsey T said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And how fun to have at least one of each! Can't wait to hear more!