8.05.2011

Summer & Yellowstone Trip 2011 Picture DUMP!

 Jaeli in GG's antique rocking chair.
 With GG
 Daddy and Jae at Mesa Falls.
 The Fam :)
 So happy it was really safe for children.
 Beautiful
 I LOVE IT
 Jaeli's good friend Josie.
 Pulling Daddy's hair out!  HAHA!
 Mud pots...beautiful but dangerous.
 My girl and me.
 Trip #2....with my mom, brother Michael and SIL Megan.
 Loves Uncle Mike!
 Mesa again.
 CUTE!
 In Mesa Falls museum! HAHA!
 At the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone.
 Aren't they pretty?
 Jaeli could live in a wolf den........she loved this.  I had to pull her out because a line was forming!
 In the gift shop.
 Another waterfall.
 Her ugly mermaid she wanted!  Lovely.
 With Grandma Leishman.
 Posing on a rock, why not? :)
 HAHA, silly!
 A campfire at the cabin.
 A geyser.
 Yes, that IS a buffalo!  I was freaking out!
Some more mud pots bubbling away.......lovely of me, no?!  :)  We have had a fun summer!
And to end the picture dump, cute pictures of us relaxing at a movie!
Jaeli, mommy and Grandma Leishman at her FIRST movie in the theatre...Winnie the Pooh!  She had the BEST time!

1 comment:

TP said...

wow she is getting so big! glad u had a good time on vacation! yellowstone is great!