1.07.2011

Christmas.....a Little Late (Part 1)

I NEED to realize that the way I put pictures on here, it works backwards. I hate it. So, the pictures at the end, should have been first....sorry. Here's part 1 of our Christmas Eve.

Here is what Santa dropped off for our little Jae. The cat not included. He's already part of the family.
A close up of her "big" present.

Daddy finished setting up.
I can't handle how cute and squishy she is in her Christmas PJs.
Opening her Christmas PJs.

At the party playing with cousin Zach and Grandma Leishman.
Dan, Michael and Lance.
Zach
Uncle Paul and his famous camera. I FINALLY got one of him! WAHAHAHA!
Oooohhhhhhh, family love!
CUTE Family!

Yes, I still have my cooking apron on.

2 comments:

Jewls said...

Woot! I'm totally stealing some of these pics, too cute!

B/L Clark said...

Oh my heck! Apparently I haven't looked at Julie's blog lately. Zach has gotten so big!