1.07.2011

Christmas 2010 (Part 2)

Christmas Morning....and BACKWARDS AGAIN! This first picture is actually of almost EVERYTHING she got for Christmas. Should have been at the end. A big apology goes out to the Zundel Fam. I totally space taking pictures up there for ANYTHING! We had a great time Christmas Day at the Zundels, but not pictures to show for it. Thanks everyone!
Jaeli's haul.....I swear it's bigger than last year's. I forget...."Santa" gets her things, then she goes to Grandma's, then Grandma and Grandpa Zundel's, etc.
Cutest stuffed bunny and cupcake purse from Aunt Becky! She made these!!!!
3 BABIES! What?!

So, we're opening presents, when Jaeli disappears. My mom found her in the bathroom making a scarf out of toilet paper! :)
My sweet Grandparents.

Handmade headband and flower from Aunt Megan.
Checkin out the other flowers.

Dan and his car kit. Now my man is safe! ;)
ANOTHER silky?! AHHHH!!! The joy!
Helping mom.
SISTERS!
At my mom's Christmas morning.
The tree. I look forward to it every year. Sorry for the 6 hours of work mom! :)
Jaeli's Buzz. YES, don't judge my GIRL for having a Buzz.

1 comment:

TP said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I can't believe how big she is getting. You look great too!