3.11.2010

Stupid Snack Catchers!

So, I saw the snack catchers at Target and fell in love. What a great idea!! I thought, "Jae really likes little snacks, especially her poofs, so why not these cool containers called snack catchers? The snack is supposed to stay in the cup unless the child reaches in and gets one.


Well..............here's what happened when Jae got a hold of hers...............she figured out, immediately, that she could stick her WHOLE hand in the cup and dump it upside down to get ALL the poofs out at once.....smart little girl I have here.

I also had to add the cute little barrett on the TOP of her head, yes, enough hair now for that. And then the famous scowl is here. :)


4 comments:

Jewls said...

That face cracks me up, love her!

Note to self: don't by that snack thing! LOL

B/L Clark said...

Oh My Heck! That scowl is so flippin funny! I love that picture! Do you have it on your facebook so I can copy it? If not you should totally email it to me! Yep and I definately won't be buying a snack catcher. I know Wade would figure out the same thing!

Jennylyn said...

Hey Nat! Yes it's your favorite cousin Jenny! I can't get over how cute little Jae is - what a doll! Hope to see you soon. I ran into Emily yesterday and we need a cousin lunch soon.

TP said...

Very cute scowl! Love it!