2.17.2010

It's FINALLY Here!!!!

Okay, so being a mother that really enjoys hair and make-up (BEING VAIN, if that's what you want to call it), I have been anxiously waiting for Jaeli to get hair. I couldn't wait to use cute barretts, bows and so on. Well.............without further ado.......THE Barretts

Yes, I slicked Jaeli's hair to one side and plopped that glorious barrett right on top of her head. The BEST thing is, she doesn't even know it's there. So, compared to the headbands and huge bows, she leaves the barretts alone. I LOVE THEM! Poor, poor child. :)


The Top View



P.S. and by the way, We EAT books here, we DON'T READ them! :)


2 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I love when they finally get hair! She is so so CUTE!

B/L Clark said...

So exciting. She is going to be such a girlie girl. If I ever have a girl you are so going to have to help me, since I'm not that good in the hair and makeup department. Is is sad that Wade could have worn those as a newborn? Sorry just had to brag about Wade's head of hair.