1.06.2010

She Likes to Move It, Move It.....






Jaeli is extremely mobile these days. From the cat tower to eat the carpet bits, to the cat toys to chew on a cat nip crinkle fish, to the kitchen floor tile to explore the mess there (no need to elaborate) to the computer desk to chew on Daddy's charger for his ITouch. As a creative (HAHA) Mommy, I have had to come up with things to keep her in one spot. The only three I've come up with are her crib, her Pack N' Play and her own little corner with every toy she could EVER want. Please leave suggestions here. :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

An Exer-Saucer!! My sister-in-law gave me her old one and it has been the best thing because they stay in one place, get to play with toys, and have physical movement by jumping up and down. If you don't want to splurge on a new one I bet you could find a good deal on ksl.com classifieds.

Cami said...

Exersaucer is a good idea.. but my boys got bored quick. My suggestion is to put up anything you dont want her to get into, it only gets worse from here on out! :)

Lindsey T said...

I agree, your best bet is to super baby proof your house. She'll grow out of it eventually, but for the time being you just need to move anything you don't want her to have up where she can't reach. Good luck my friend!!!

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Wow....I just realized how dusty Jae's crib is in that picture where she's peaking through at me......embarrassing. Sorry about that all.