12.31.2009

So Long, Farewell.......

FAREWELL 2009!!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! I am so excited for 2010! First of all, because I can't stand odd numbers and second of all, it was a rough year. I am excited for a fresh start and getting to work on my resolutions.....

1. Get Dan and I's Wedding (YES, WEDDING) Scrapbook done
2. Start Jaeli's Scrapbook
3. Exercise EVERY day
4. Practice playing the Piano and improve

Hope the New Year finds all of you optimistic and excited to start new adventures!

2 comments:

Jewls said...

Yay New Year! 2010 is going to be amazing! Good luck with the resolutions..
p.s. I still haven't scrap booked our wedding either, don't feel bad!

Matt5verse6 said...

Hi there. I saw your blog on SITS and decided to stop by to say, "hello". It is nice to "meet" you. Congratulations on your precious little girl! I too enjoy teaching...though I am a dance teacher. I teach beginner to advanced in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, pointe, and acrobatics (tumbling). I feel children are truly a treasure. I have four in my household and like your cousins would love to adopt! Perhaps someday. For now I focus on my fantastic four. :) Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Kindest regards,
Brook