1.20.2010

My Secret.....

Secretly, I love, love, love being crafty. I just don't know where to start. Well, at Wal-Mart last night, there was a wreath for $2.50. I was excited because I try to have something on our front door for every season.Valentine's Day is coming up, so I thought I could do something with the wreath for Valentine's Day ( I secretly love Valentine's Day as well).When I bought the wreath, I remembered a cute student of mine from last year gave me a box of Valentine ornaments for Valentine's Day. I put two and two together and wound up with this. Small steps, right? :)

5 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Adorable!! I want to know where those adorable ornaments came from. Our Door after Christmas lacks in the wreath area and it drives me crazy!!

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Thanks Megan! I really did try....sadly. I am not sure where she got the ornaments, but way cute. I have decided that the wreath needs a bow....ya know, one of those big fancy ones that wind through the whole wreath and tie at the top. :)

Jewls said...

Ooo, you should wrap some red and pink ribbon around it too!!

B/L Clark said...

Your wreath turned out really cute Nat! If you want to learn to be crafty, my mom is the master. Sometime you should come down and teach us to make jewelry and we can do a craft project too! It would be awesome.

tweezle said...

OOOOOHHHH!! I love your wreath! You really did a beautiful job :)