4.13.2009


Look at my cute nephew!!! Dang it he's so adorable! It makes me want Jaeli to be here sooo much. Maximus Tyler was born on April 8th, weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces, was 20 1/2 inches long and was 3 weeks early. I wonder too Linds how much he would have weighed if he would have made full term. Tyler and Lindsey are awesome parents already. We love MAX! Go to their Blog, www.lobsteroctopus.blogspot.com to see some great pictures.

WHOA! Do I really only have 25 days left! SHIZ! I have a lot to do!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey T said...

He's super cute! I still can't believe Tyler is a dad, weird, but so cute! I'm so excited for you, it's getting so close! Keep me posted!

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Yeah, Tyler is an awesome dad! Changing diapers and such! It's a grand thing to see. He loves his little boy so much! Lindsey makes being a mom look really easy too! :)