3.24.2009

When It Rains, It Pours

Does anyone else EVER feel this way? I mean really!? There are so many things going on right now, and I am sinking. A week ago I was just barley above water, now I am sinking. First, the economy is very stressful, and I know it is for everyone. Then to have Parent Conferences coming up next week is a whole other thing. It is very nerve wracking to get grades, citizenship and other comments together for 24 children (sorry if anyone that has a child in my class is reading this). Along with school, I have to have my Teaching Portfolio done by April 7th. That is the day I present. I present on 10 Standars of teaching and have to have artifacts and reflections to back me up. It is a HUGE assignment and important for me to get done. I just feel unmotivated to get it done because I am running out of time. Finally, Dan and I are not ready for Jaeli to come. Her nursery isn't ready, we don't have all her furniture and we still need to paint. I maybe stress too much, but I hoe all of you are having a better time right now. How do YOU get through busy, scary stressful times?

4 comments:

Lindsey T said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed Nat! But, just look at that baby countdown, only 5 weeks to go and you'll be holding little Jaeli in your arms!!! Hang in there!!

Jewls said...

Nat! I finally remembered that I was going to check out your blog! Sorry you're stressed. My theory is that sometimes life is hard, but if you put your life in the Lord's hands it all works out the best way possible! Good luck with work, baby projects and just everything! We're here to help with anything!! Love ya!

The Singleton's said...

Am I seriously reading this? You finally updated the blog! Way proud. Amen to all the above posting about school. Sorry no real good advice, not good in that department. Yes that just happened! But I know you will get through it and you will be an awesome mom.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Ah Nat....remember doing Portfolios in College...All I did was change my pictures and thoughts.