5.08.2012

Brecklin: 3rd Time's a Charm


Update on Brecklin....I took her to her appointment today and here are the stats: Oh, PS and by the way: I AM NOT TAKING HER BACK TO THE NICU!  Love them tremendously, but I want her home. :)

Weight: 8 lbs: 59th percentile
Length: 53 cm: 90th percentile
Head Circumference: 35.7 cm: 74th percentile

The doctor said she looks the best she's ever seen her.  Her breathing was awesome and she was calm and her coloring is good.  I'm so happy my Brecky Bug is looking great.  I really think the Pulmacort (breathing treatments) are helping a lot.  Love you baby! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey T said...

I'm so glad they're all home with you! They're beautiful and you're amazing!!!

jami v. said...

yipee for good news! i'm glad she's home and doing much better!!