9.02.2011

"I See 3 Heartbeats".............

These are the words we heard from our doctor at our first ultrasound on September 1.  I started bawling, Dan was laughing in the corner and the doctor stared at the screen with her hand over her mouth.  All coping mechanisms I suppose.  We are sooo excited, yet apprehensive with this NEW and EXCITING opportunity has been presented to us.  Prayers are always welcome. 

Also, I NEED YOUR HELP, YES YOUR HELP.  I need to know any great websites or Blogs you know about that pertain to multiple births.....especially triplets.  Your help is much appreciated.  You will find our Baby Counter on the left hand side, because I KNOW you all wanted to help me count down to this MIRACULOUS event! :) We love you all! :)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Nat- I'm so happy for you guys, but at the same time nervous also! Frick, I don't know what I would do if I have 3 children all at once! I'll keep my eyes out for any blogs/books/helpful stuff for you to check out! Our prayers are always with you. Seriously if you need anything just text/call me! Love you tons!!

Lovely Lizzy said...

There must be something in the water or the ground up on that part of the street. Did you know that the people that live in the house just west of yours (the one with the green shutters and flower boxes) had triplets when they lived in our ward. I can't remember their last name though. I'm so excited for you and would love to help you out any way. I love to vacuum :)
Googling I found this network. So happy for you. http://www.multiplesandmore.com/

TP said...

Congrats!!! I'll keep my eyes open for good websites/blogs. Hope and pray all goes well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! You are such a cute mom and will do really well. Those three angels are so lucky to have you three! :) Miss you!

Moog said...

Wowsers...How exciting for your family! You are an amazing mom and I can't think of anyone better to have three at once. You go superwoman! If you need anything, I would be happy to help. Lots of love sent your way!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

You asked for a blog about someone who has had triplets? Let me refer to a a guy I work with. They had triplets in March...or was it April?? Anyway, MAN are they CUTE! I'm completely addicted to this blog and thought I would share.
http://worththehunt.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!