3.22.2011

Homemaker? I think not.

So, I have NEVER made Homemade Bread without my bread machine. After Dan told me Homemade Bread is soooooo much better than store bought, I decided to try it. I even had the BEST helper anyone could EVER have............ She was so happy to have a measuring glass with a little bit of flour in it. Stirring, stirring....... Like any good cook/chef/baker, she HAD to try her creation....yeah, YUCK!!!!!
Yummy, sticky dough.....

Ready to bake.....

YUMMY!!!!!!!!! I have to say, I am really impressed with the recipe I found. We are already through 2 of the 3 loaves.....well I did deliver one to our friends. I think I'll bake bread from now on. Thanks to Baker Jaeli, it was a success!!!!!

4 comments:

Jewls said...

You can't beat that! Especially with our favorite store-bought bread being 3.50 a loaf...ouch!

Momma Monkey said...

yeah for you...and your helper! You'll have to give me the recipe. i was telling J not to long ago that I should learn how to bake bread cause it's so expensive.

Little Barney Family said...

You need to post the recipe, cuz my hubby loves homemade bread but I don't have a bread maker and have never made it before!!

Troy and Lisa said...

congrats! I have great intentions to do the same, but it never rises, or is too crumbly, etc. I'd love another recipe to try!