3.31.2011

Blog Picture Explanation

I have to make a comment on my new Blog picture, and why I have a new Blog picture.........look how chunky Jaeli was! HAHAHHA! She's sooooooo adorable! Here's my little musician. Now, the reason I changed it was Dan's comment on the last one. He was horrified that I would put that picture of Jaeli helping me make bread on the Blog with the way our kitchen looked in the background! I felt that way at first, but then I thought, "My friends will forgive me....I'm baking!" At least the new picture made me smile too. This was last Spring I believe.

2 comments:

Momma Monkey said...

Geez, tell him not to come to my house. my kitchen is never that clean :)

Tracey Lynn said...

Your cute little one draws all the attention away from the kitchen. I never would have noticed. I was to busy thinking how cute she is! so excited to see her soon