10.18.2010

"Punkins" and Spaghetti!

Here are a couple things that remind me of Fall/Halloween Time.....Pumpkins, or "Punkins" as Jae calls them, and Homemade Spaghetti. Jaeli enjoys both as well........here are a few shots.
If you remember, we took her picture by these EXACT same scarecrows last year.....how time flies. She's much bigger now (sniff, sniff).
She found "The One". It was the cutest thing. The stem was a bit prickly, so when she picked it up the first time, she said, "Ouch"! Dan took a rock and rubbed it on the stem to get rid of the prickliness. She was great after that. "Punkin, Punkin", she kept saying.

Then she insisted on carrying it around. This is her VERY own she picked out. I loved it because she picked up other people and mommy saying "Heavy" about other pumpkins, so Jaeli's immediately became heavy too.

Ah spaghetti. Homemade Spaghetti is the best! Jaeli seems to think so anyway.


I do have her stripped down to just her diaper....as you can see, for good reasons.


Mmmmm................."Nunus". I love Jaeli's language! :)

3 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I totally agree with you they get big way to fast! I love that her pumpkin was heavy :) that is too cute! She is a total doll!

I'm totally wishing it was me that went to Hawaii! I'm glad you guys had fun!
*I like the bathroom sign picture. I would have taken one too! ;)

Lindsey T said...

Oh my word, she is so cute! I can't get over her hair, it's awesome!! We need to get together so she and Max can start falling in love! :)

TP said...

She is such a doll!