5.01.2010

'Princess Pea' is ONE!

It all started with 4 cake mixes, homemade colored icing and layers and layers of Birthday goodness!The layered cake is the 'Princess and Pea' mattress cake. It turned out so great. The green ball is a pea with a crown on it for 'Princess Pea'.....that's Jaeli's nickname.
Then came the balloons and gifts....Jae got a lot of great stuff! Thanks to everyone that came and supported her at her party!

And finally, the eating of the cake and cute family pictures.....My favorite, the green toes! She wanted her feet in her cake more than her hands. IT WAS A SPLENDID DAY! Happy Birthday on Tuesday 'Princess Pea'! We love you so much!

5 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Happy Birthday little Pea!! I can't believe it's been a year! Those cakes are fantastic, what a party! Hope she has a great day!

TP said...

She is a doll! Cute cakes too.

Megan C Carter said...

Cute! That cake is crazy! love it!

Momma Monkey said...

Super Cute! Looks like fun.

Scott and Krista said...

I would say Birthday goodness! That is one awesome cake! You did such a good job! I love that you and Lindsey have blogs so I can peek at what you guys are up to... since I have failed miserably at keeping in touch. I'm glad Jaeli had a good birthday. She is SOOOO CUTE!

(the bunny tracks are made out of powdered sugar and a stencil)