3.29.2010

'Make a Complaint Monday'-Caught Up In the Same Routine

The same routine every day...................that's my complaint today. Short and sweet.

Wake up
Feed Jae breakfast
Play
Jaeli's Bottle Time
Jae's nap
Feed Jaeli lunch
Play, play, play!
Jaeli's Bottle Time
Feed Jaeli dinner
Jaeli's Bath
Play
Jaeli's Bottle Time
Bed

Holy cow. Oh, and entwined in that routine is me attempting to clean the house, do laundry and think about dinner. Now, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, because I adore Jaeli. Is it insane of me to think that I need a change in routine? Any suggestions? I know I'm not the ONLY mom out there that feels this way.........so HELP! Obviously Jae would have to come with me....so anything we could do together that may be different? That may break up our same old routine? I may be going a bit crazy.........Just MAY!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I feel like this all the time, but I think most moms do this time of the year. Spring is here, and once the weather gets nice, everything gets better! I love just sitting outside, I think it helps. Also, getting together with other moms helps! (HINT,HINT!)

Kristin said...

It's hard to do different things when the weather isn't great. When it is good go for a walk, play on a blanket outside, go for a picnic, or go to the park. I also agree it's great to get with other moms. I love when I can have an adult conversation during the day. Does your ward have a Mom and Me program? If not you maybe could find a group in your area. Just google Mom and Me groups in your city and you should be able to find something. It also gets better when the baby gets older and are able to do more things on their own.

B/L Clark said...

I feel your pain! I feel exactly the same way! If you figure it out let me know!

Lindsey T said...

I think it's a very normal thing to feel that way when you've got a little one. This is random, but for me I like to have something I do on a certain day so I always have that to look forward to each week. Like, we go to the library every Thursday morning, so I know I'll have something to do that day at least. Since you live close to the mall you could pick one day to go there and just walk around. I think they have a play place there she might like. I don't know, that's my 2 cents! Good luck!