2.20.2010

My Stepping Stone

A small stepping stone in MY quest to Semi-Survival......Thanks to my wonderful husband for installing it. I had forgotten how annoying it is to hand wash EVERY little thing EVERY breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The Dishwasher, BEFORE. ICK! And WHAT is that duct tape at the bottom? We couldn't EVEN use it because it stunk so bad when we would run it. Dan figured out it was because they had hooked the draining hose up wrong. Go figure. There was nasty water sitting in the hose just rotting. Oh the smell!!! NIGHTMARES!


My new baby. Ah, soooo nice. And it ACTUALLY matches the other appliances.

6 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Woohoo! It's beautiful! I'm so glad you don't have to hand-wash everything anymore!!

Unknown said...

I've been hand washing my dishes for the last year and a half! Now renting my in-laws house and have a dishwasher that isn't me! Yeah for machines!

Cami said...

Its beautiful!

Jewls said...

Oooo, nice! I don't have enough dishes to use the dishwasher...if I wait to fill it up we have nothing to eat off of!

B/L Clark said...

Yay! That is awesome!

TP said...

Looks just like mine. You'll love it!