11.20.2009

Obsessed? Nah....


We all knew this report was coming, so if you don't want to hear about NEW MOON, don't read this post. A Doctor my mother works with rents out whole theatres when big movies are premiering. All of the money he gets from ticket sales goes straight to the Christmas Box House. Also, a friend of hers that is a Nurse rented one to raise money for a Hospital in Africa. I couldn't pass up the opportunity up to help others. And, in return, I got to see a great movie! NEW MOON!!! I really thought they did a superb job on this movie. The only thing I wish I had done, besides purchase and sport a great Twilight shirt (HEHE), is read NEW MOON again before going. I remembered a lot, but it would have helped with small details. They did great in portraying the Werewolves and how they morph. I also thought they did a spectacular job with the Volturi. Now I am conflicted however. When I read New Moon, I felt so bad for Jacob...you can't help but feel bad for him. It's even worse in the movie. Bella and Jacob's relationship really shines, moreso in the movie (makes sense) so it's hard to see her go back to Edward. Don't get me wrong, I am still the biggest fan of the Vampires...I just have s soft spot in my heart for Jacob now. If you are a Twilight Saga fan, I would love to hear your comments when you see it. Let me know what you think. Dan may take me again tomorrow night! :)

4 comments:

Cami said...

WAIT... how can you go again tomorrow night??? I saw that tickets are sold out everywhere. I want to go with Dave SO BAD, if you do go tomorrow, and want a couple to double date with.. let us know!!!

Unknown said...

Ok so I saw it on thursday and LOVED IT!!!!!! Yes i an edward fan, but the movie did make me like jacob more than i had before. Still LOVE edward though!!!! Great movie!!!

Julia said...

My husband and I read these books and love them. He is all for team Jacob and well Im for Edward always. Jacob can be such a "teenager" The books were well done. We cant wait to see New Moon. When it comes to our small town we are going to make a fun date night out of it!

Jewls said...

Whateva...Jacob all the way!