4.22.2009



Ah the pets! I'm posting again, because I forgot to talk about animals. How are my cats going to react when Jaeli comes home? My bro and sis in law have a dog, Rupert (SOOOO CUTE) and he is having a hard time. He's protective of Max, but at the same time wants the same attention he's had all along. I guess I can't blame him. I hope my kitties will be okay. I think they sense a change is going to occur soon, becuase Samsun especially is following me EVERYWHERE, just like a little puppy dog. He doesn't want to leave my side. Any suggestions about pets and new babies?

3 comments:

Lindsey T said...

I've got no suggestions for pets, but I'm sure Samsun will be okay. If cats are anything like older siblings they'll get used to her pretty quickly!

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

He he, I hope Linds! He is sooo attached it's not even funny. He'll run up to me and put his two front paws in the air to be held. Sad situations.

Lindsey said...

I bet your cats are going to be curious. Maybe not Cinny since it doesn't like to be touched right? Either way I bet they adjust pretty fast Rupert is getting better :)