9.09.2008

Can I Buy a Vowel, I Mean a Better Ending?


So, of course I've read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I am obsessed. WARNING, if you haven't read it, don't read on. Okay so, I am so confused and kind a disappointed with the ending of Breaking Dawn. I was really expecting a HUGE fight to break out. Instead it was like, "Okay, we'll let whatever you say go, even though we are the Volturi and rule the Vampire world pretty much." And, what's with Bella almost getting killed by her own baby? I mean, sheesh! I don't know if I could be that strong and hold on if my baby were half vampire and ripping me apart from the inside. Good thing I'm not having a half vampire baby. Regarless, I can't wait for the movie on November 21. I will be there at midnight! Check out her website to get more info on the movie at www.stephaniemeyer.com

2 comments:

Tyler said...

oh so lame, eyes bleeding because of lameness.

Lindsey said...

Man you need to have a sit down with all the other girls in my side of the family they all sit and talk about this stuff & I have no idea what's going on!
ps. glad your appointment went ok. I hope your nausea goes away soon that's horrible you have to stand up and teach all day with it!